My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my 2008

:: My Amazing 2008 with You ::


Yes yes! I really can’t believe that I’m here now! with the crazy NJT, and yeah… this is my amazing 2008!

Just wanna say thank you for my NJT! You guys my heroes, my transformers! Changes my life a lot! My 2008 is amazing, with all of you guys. From different churches, different characters, Not just being my best friends, but family! Yes we’re family guys ahaaa! Even the megacities is over, but we’re not yeah! Thanks for always support me, I grow so much this year because of you guys!

For my Youth Society, I still love you guys =] even I almost skip the service every week to ministry with the megacities, and yeah my focus is for megacities. But you’re the best for me! I still need you guys, I still need a church for me to growing. Sorry I know that’s my fault. Thanks for everything! Love you guys!
For bena, haha ben ben. I know you would be an amazing woman hey! Keep growing and yes you’re my sister, my best friend! Everything is possible ben! Love ya!
For Sharon, you’re my amazing leader. I miss to sharing with you! You’re funny but you’re mature too. I love you!

Hey the bule! I miss ya all! Thanks for everything, for teaching me English ha ha. Thanks for the experiences with you all. I love you all! Wait me, YWAM Perth haaa!

And especially for Jesus! Oh Lord You’re so faithful! Okay just want to remember all the things that He have done in my life, in my 2008.
Yes yes 1st I just born again August 2007. the process is so fast for me. But yeah not too fast. That’s PERFECT!
I just left that sin emmmmm April?
And I surrender my life July, 1st day of GYO!
And HMC, healing movement camp – yeah like deliverance thing. But that’s camp, July after GYO.
And join the megacities August hmmm? I guess.
But yes, that’s PERFECT, His time is PERFECT! Like I’ve wrote before, He want me to be free first before I go for Him, I mean outreach and that kind a stuff.
And I keep learning and learning. To surrender ALL – all yeah all! Everything – is not easy. Really fewhh… and to take up the cross daily, is really really hard!
But I know He with me always. And now, I learn about Him everyday and that’s super cool!
If I looking back of my life, my past. What I did in my past? That’s really not cool! I hate that.
I love my life now, with Him everyday that’s really awesome!

I want to keep growing in 2009. I want to walk with Him everyday in 2009. I want to know Him more, I want to bring more people for Him! I want my 2009 is more better than my 2008. I love my 2008 but I can’t wait for my 2009! I know I will love my 2009 more haha! I hope my 2009 is greater, and more fun than my 2008. I just want to be closer with Him each day in my life.

And yes, I love Him more in my 2008.
But I hope in 2009 I would more more more more more more more more more more loves Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr