My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 Samuel 22:33-34


I’m in the proccess to the next level now. I just feel like, some people judges me a lot. I think about it almost every night. Am I wrong?
I never think my best friend would judges me like that. At that time I felt like, I’m drop. I cant stop asking, why? But Psalm 56:1-4 give me a strength.
And 2 Samuel 22:33-34. that’s so powerful!

I love my Jesus more than anything!


Love unfailing
Overtaking my heart
You take me in
Finding peace again
Fear is lost
In all you are

And I would give the world to tell Your story
Cause I know that You've called me
I know that You've called me
I've lost myself for good within Your promise
I won't hide it
I won't hide it

Jesus, I believe in You
And I would go to the ends of the earth
To the ends of the earth
For You alone are the Son of God
And all the world will see
That You are God
You are God

-to the ends of the earth


His love overtaking all my heart. His love is unfailing. I feel joy when I’m with Him alone. And I cant hide it…

Last Sunday, my friend text me. He knows my problems. he said, some of my friends don’t like that people. And I said : don’t judges them all. If you judges them, we’re same with them.
I’m drop again. at that time, I felt like : why I’m not judges them? They all judges me a lot. Why I must take care of them all? But I just kept it inside.
But, yeah. in the evening Jordan preaching at Viny’s church. And I translate him. I don’t want but, God tell me to do that! So yeah, the topic is : our Job. I can’t understand anything when I open the notes, ha ha. And anita help me-thank’s anita! I still not realize that’s topic is for me! I realize that when I translate Jordan. At that time I felt Jesus give me the answer.
1st-our Job just loving God, and people!
2st-to judges someone, its not our Job.

Never too late, never too late =]

And I remember something. When I just talking with Amanda about my life when we go back to apartement.
At that time, I ask God : Why God place me in that church? why God called me to go outreach when I’m being so closed with them all? Why He not called me when the 1st wave?
And He said : I want you to change your church, that’s why I place you there. I want you to being closed 1st, cause I know you will complete my plans to change your church.

I just want to obey now. I know this is the process for me to change my home sweet home. Actually, this 2 months I felt like, I’m not comfort anymore at my church. But, don’t worry. I’ll never leave them all.

Hmmm, I wanna say sorry if I write it all. I just wanna share about Him in my life. He more than just wonderful!

He really take care of my hearth. Never too late. I love Him, my Dear Father =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr