My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

about Jess's team =]


I always ask Jesus, why my 1st team is Jess’s team? And then Jesus answer it 1 day. When we sang ‘Still’ at GIA church before we go outreach. He reminds me, when I was with the 1st wave, I just felt nothing. Cause I know, I still do that things. The bad things. I’m still a sinful person at that time. And I prayed, God please don’t let me did that ministry if I’m still broke Your heart. I want to know You first before I serve others. I want to feel Your love first before I share about You. And I know, I go outreach not because of You =] I’m sorry Lord!-I focus with ha ha! And I know, at that time I want to focus with my ministry in my church. So, I’m didn’t go outreach for 4 months.
But 1 day, I’ve heard about GYO from my Youth Leader and she wanted me to be GYO’s committee. I know about GYO. And that’s the right time, I’m still in holiday! At GYO, I know He call me to go, share about Him to the nations. And God not stop saying-OUTREACH OUTREACH OUTREACH! Go! Because you’re free now!-at that time, I never did that sin again. if you know my sin, you’ll shocked ha ha ha. And its all because His grace! He hold me so tight in His arm, never let me go again. I can feel it till now. He loves me so. And I love Him so much! and I feel His love more than before. I have a very intimate relationship with Him, all I wanna do just to spend all my time with Him, alone. Because I know He’s the only one living God, He’s my everything. And then He said, I will give you an extra ordinary moments in your life. You’re so young, I want to use you! And I just obey and I do it! I go outreach!
Actually, I’m a very very quite person-I need maybe 1 month to be a sanguine one =] and I’m phlegmatic! So, at that time I just invited my friends to go outreach with me for the 1st time with Jess’s team!-I need someone I know ha ha. I love them =] I love Jess’s team! =] and then 2nd time I go with my friends again. and I remember, that’s the 1st time God make me see how great He is! And then, God told me, you don’t need your friends again. you can go with or without them! I know, I go outreach not because of my friends or anything else. But I want to see His work in my life. And then, im struggle! Its not easy for me cause im a very quite person. I don’t like to talk too much. With bahasa. And now, I must speak in English! Jesus oh Jesus! Ha ha. Really, its not easy. That’s hard! Im struggle and i still go outreach! Because He wanted me to do it, I just do it =]
I know I don’t need anybody else, I just need Him. He always give a strength. But, now I know. all things that I learned, all things that makes me must struggle, it because He want me to do the ministry not because something else. He want me to do my ministry because I love Him and He want me to know Him more. And now, God is so real in my life now, yeah. I can see His works everyday =]
That just a bonus from God if I have a good relationship with you guys-Jess’s team. Thanks for everything guys, I’ve learned soooooo many things with you guys. You’re guys sooo AMAZING! I love you all. And like Pet said, 1st team is always special. Yeah, that’s true! you’re guys so special!
Actually, I did so many things that broke His heart too. Drinking, smoking, and yeah, a lot of sins. I have a very very bad past. That’s really hurts me for along time. I want to be free but I cant cause I just do it by myself. I didn’t ask Him to set me free.
But now im free, because of Jesus. That’s why I love Him so much. He’s a very great Father! He knows my everything. From zero to hero! If now Tirza give all her life for Jesus, its not because of she’s kind or blah blah blah. But its all His grace. And He called me in the right time and with the right person too =]
He call me when im so young =] have a deep relationship with Him, and see His works. I love it! Although at the beginning I don’t know why im so late to do this ministry (I mean, I can do this ministry earlier because I have a connection or I know the 1st wave schedule but He want me to go with the 3rd wave. And now I know that’s the best for me!) =] He want me to know what my purpose life 1st, and be free 1st before I do that ministry. And, yeah He’ll makes all things beautifull in His time. He always know what the best for me, and for you guys too. Just wait it, hear His voice. Hear and obey. And the greatest things is yet to come!
For Jess’s team, I love you all, I’m so happy I have you guys as my 1st team =] thanks for everything guys, I’ll pray for you guys!


Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr