My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Friday, October 3, 2008

NZ team

I just met them 2 days ago. So yeah, I will be their fasilitator during this 2 months with hans-why I must with him? Haha, just kidding hans.
Anyway, 1st time I met them, I just felt like I have met them before. Like, its not my first time to see them. I just keep it inside, and I just asked God. What is that means? And im so confused about the schedule cause hans not in Jakarta for 3 days, he go to his camp. So, we just have praise and worship time for the 1st day.
So yeah, I went to their apartement yesterday for praise and worship time. When we start, I just focus and I pray. But, at the time when I opened my eyes, I just felt like I have been there before. I have the same experience before. And yes! I remember I have a dream like that. A vision like that. All is same! And when I tired to remember what time I get that dream, maybe 2 years ago? Or 1 year ago? Cause I remember at that time, I just woke up and I said, “what kind of that dream? Its crazy. Im with the bule? What is that means?” and yeah, I think I have that dream before I born again.
That’s crazy! I felt like, Jesus really want me to go with this team. He plan that all before I be a real Christian! That’s awesome! And I know He have a big plan for me.
That’s why He choose me to go with New Zealand team. Not the Perth team or Sunshine Coast team. They all cool! But, its like He want me to be with New Zealand team. I think, I will have a great experience with them! I will learn something, yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr