My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Deuteronomy 30:16

Yeah! its amazing!

Deuteronomy 30:16-I command you today, to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land into which you go to possess.
Soo, before I read it. I just go to my church, my youth, like everyweeks. Then, when the pastor pray. He just said, someone will go to the nations and in the land into which you go to possess. I just cry , and cry. I cant hide it. I don’t know why. After he pray, my leader pray for me.
At the night, I cant sleep. And then I know, I have to make it sure. I take my bible. I turn off the lamp in my room cause my brother was sleep. i use my father’s phone to read it. My dad’s handphone like have a little lamp. When I open my bible, I got it. Deuteronomy 30:16. I cry at that night. The same words!
Its sooo amazing! till now I still cant believe that He will use me. Im a sinful person, but He want to use me! Its all His grace!
And yeah, I would go Lord, yeah! to keep my commandments and He’ll bless me to the land which I go to possess. I don’t know when and where. But 1 thing that I know, He call me and I would go to complete my life for Him.
Walk by faith, not by sight-

Blessings!


-t.za@windowslive.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr