My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

transformer =]


25 October 2008
so, today I lost my on of my glasses! The left side, that’s crazy! I just sleepover in Bena’s house. Cause on that day, we will celebrate our Youth Fest! And we will working like a whole day! I just got back home-I mean Bena’s house-at 2 AM! Decoration and other stuff, I felt so tired. And today, I lost my glasses. I don’t know how come I lost it! I just put it on the stairs, near me and my bag. And it’s gone! I don’t know where’s the glasses. But, I’m so sad cause at that day, so many things will happen. And I can’t see anything? Ohh…
so yeah I just go to Youth Fest with no glasses, I’m minus 5. I really really can’t see anything! But yeah I have fun.
So at that day, the bules will coming! To the concert at 5 PM! New Zealand team with me a whole day to help me, and then Sunshine Coast team come too. And then Perth team! Like around 4, I just put all of my stuff at the chairs to booking the chairs for the bules.
And Youth Fest is sooo cool! The concert is perfect! I really miss that moment, see all the youth gathering to praise and worshipping God! That’s really awesome!
And yeah, I just thinking I want to sleepover in Santy-my Youth leader-apartement. But… Pet just text me!
p e t
25-Oct-08 22:15
Ha ha punch punch .. Ten points i win.. can you guess where I am now?
Pet
I just opened the details, and I see the number is Indonesian! I just jump and jump. Vinny just watching me and I tell her what happened. Actually, she text me at 20:03. but my battery is low, so I turn it off when the concert goin’. I’ve tried call Pet 2 or 3 times, she’s busy. And then she called me. I just like, so shocked! That’s surprise! She didn’t tell me, sooo cruel!
But when I back to Fredrick car, vinny just ask me :
“do you bring your transformer?”
“yes of course! I always bring that!”
“check!”
and I check my bag. No, not there. And I don’t know where my transformer!
“I see you put it to the chairs when you booking the chairs.”
“ah? I can’t remember that? I just remember, I put my jacket, my book, my bible, my bottle, and my bag. Are you sure?”
“yeah I saw that.”
I called all my friends, maybe they know where’s my transformer.
But no one know. I’m so sad and we’re going to Youth Fest’s place again. but we can’t search it. It’s too late. 11.45 PM.
So the security tell me to come tomorrow at 7 in the morning. Okay…
And I can’t sleep. I called Sharon, and bena. I really feel guilty. Cause it’s not mine, but Petrina’s transformer! And I lost it! I don’t know how I tell Pet about it. Yeah tomorrow I’ll meet Pet.
But I try to sleep. and 6 AM I wake up. And I pray: God, if You want to take it, just take it…
7.30 AM – the security tell me to wait until 9 AM. Argh!
I wait until 9. and I search it. But nothing, I can’t found it. And I tried to go to my church. But it’s not there too. So I just give up. And I go to Fredrick’s church and I meet Chin – the Perth team. Until 12 PM. And I go to Grand Indonesia – cause I meet Pet at 2 PM and I want to buy a new transformer. But I can’t found the great one, sigh…
And I just come, Pet with her father. She’s so different ha ha!
And Pet’s father just left. And we meet Joy too!
And at that day, Amanda just arrive in Jakarta too. So we called Amanda. She’s with Sam and Didi. And they come to Grand Indonesia.
After Joy, Amanda, Didi, and Sam left, I just with Pet. And I tried to say that. –I almost cry hahaha!
She said : don’t buy a new one, use your money to transform Indonesia and go to the nations. hahaha!
But I remember, at the worship time in Youth Fest, I just said to God, take it all from me. So yeah, He take the transformer. I’m sad but I’m okay. I just miss the transformer, and I feel so guilty. but i'm okay =]

anyway, i'm the transformer now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr