My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

DTS argh!

I want go to DTS – that’s crazy I know.
Lately, I have a argument with my dad and my mom. They start asking me, how? Why? And what you’re gonna do for your DTS? They have a big worries. But I cant say anything. I just said, please just believe me. If Jesus really want me to go for the nations and for DTS, I’ll go! I don’t know why I have a big faith now. cause so many times, He give me the answer.
If I’m not going to DTS, I think I can be a missionary too. But teteh santy – my youth leader – have says about this :
Maybe if we’re not going to DTS, we can be a missionary too. But, DTS is important too. Cause in DTS, you will learn so many things. And DTS will set your life daily. Like a quite time with God, have a great relationship with Him. Like you really really will have so many times with God. And the world ‘can not touch’ you. Like the television, internet things, and so many stuff.
Yes I want my daily life is just for Jesus. I want to be a disciple, before I go to the nations. that’s why I need DTS.
I want to learn, and apply all of those things in my life. And I know 7000 dolar - 70 Juta rupiah it’s a big big big number, just for 6 months! Maybe I’ll work hard for it. But I’m fine, I know I have to pay it. It’s not easy.
YPDTS 2011, I hope soo. I graduate on July 2010. actually, I want go with Hans and Sam, they’re going on 2010. and Hans wanna go to YP too. But YP just open on January. So I can not go on 2010. that’s so fast, I know. I just have 6 months to work? Or yeah I still don’t know. but I cant wait until I graduate! I cant wait to go to the nations!
So yeah guys, please pray for me…
Bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr