My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Zealand team =]


I do I miss you guys!
The farewell is awesome, makes me crying soooo bad!
They wash my feet, that’s crazy! But really, you guys amazing! and you eat a little of my feet and my hand, hahaha! And doing holy kiss with hans, haha. Don’t be so crazy!
About this team, I really learn so many things! Hearing God’s voice and obeying Him, recon, how I see my leader and some of my friends coming and join with us, the precious praise and worship time – lead me to the cross, famous one, wonderful maker = their favorite songs, be crazy girl ha ha, loving people, great great farewell time with papanggo’s people, the garbage thing – argh crazy Betty and Sandra! They just put me on the garbage after Youth Fest!, crazy Indonesian wedding, being closer and closer, and for the 1st time I crying in front of the bules hahaha!, when I go with Perth, they always says : traitor! Hahaha, they loves me so much.
All the conversation, crazy snowboarder, the dream 2 years ago, the sugar coffee thing – Betty, I know you did it!, my 1st time to translate the preaching – until I lost my voice – too fast Jordan!, going with you guys a whole day – our second day – I really miss to speak in Bahasa at that time, Sandra and Lauren Birthday at Snoop’s Pizza haha!, futsal time every Sunday or Monday haha.
I do I miss you guys, I love you! Thanks for teaching me so many things. I know, I’ll meet you guys someday, somewhere… thanks for the very very precious time, I love you guys…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr