My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Isaiah 41 : 8-10

At that night, I just skipped my cell group, again. ha ha… I don’t know why, I must go to GIA!
That night is the last night cell group from Perth team. Cause it just for 6 weeks, the training. And it’s about Lordship! That cool…
And the coolest thing is, Anna just give our time to have a great time with God. We can do anything, crying, worshiping, jumping, standing, or yeah… everything that we want!
And the music start! This is Our God…


Your grace is enough
More than I need
And your word I will believe
I wait for you
Draw near again
And your spirit make me new

And i will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And i will worship you here

Your presence in me
Jesus light the way
By the power of your word
I am restored
I am redeemed
By your spirit i am free

And i will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And i will worship you here

Freely you gave it all for us
Surrendered your life upon that cross
Great is your love
Poured out for all
This is our God

Lifted on high from death to life
Forever our God is glorified
Sovereign king
Rescued the world
This is our God

And i will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And i will worship you here

And i will fall at your feet
I will fall at your feet
And i will worship you here

Freely you gave it all for us
S urrendered your life upon that cross
Great is your love
Poured out for all
This is our God

Lifted on high from death to life
Forever out God is glorified
Sovereign king
Rescued the world
This is our God


I just stand, and I opened the bible. I said to Lord, I don’t know how to make it real God, how to go to DTS? I don’t have any money and You know, it’s a big number. How can I make it real? I don’t want my father and my mother work hard for it. And He just speak right to me :
Isaiah 41 : 8-10 =
8. but you, O Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have choosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend,
9. I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said , ‘You are my servant’ ; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
10. so do not fear, for I am with you ; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you ; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
And the film – I mean I just remember all things happened. All the verses. All His voice. All His peace and joy, when I talked with my mom. When I realized He use me to be a coordinator, even I’m still 16 years old! when I see salvation, healing, with my eyes! When I turn back and I falling in love so deep with Him! When I know Philippians 3:7 is true! when I choose to leave all my sins and He helps me! When I loves Him and I want to hear the worship songs every time – when I was a child, I hate Christian Songs! So bad! My dad is a pastor. So every time he turn on the Gospel songs, I turn it off. Ha ha! So funny… and now? hahaha…
When I realized I can speak in English now! when I see the people, I feel I want talk with them! Honestly, when I was a child I lived in Hong Kong for 4 years. And I speak English and Mandarin at school, and Indonesian at home. But when I back to Indonesia, i don’t have any friends. Cause I’m so quite and I don’t like to talking too much. and my teacher just called my mom to push me to play with the other and try to speak. And the silly thing is, I don’t know what is ‘ayah’ mean! Ayah means father. My teacher just laugh. And I cried on the way back home. I don’t want to speak too much…
But see me now! its because His love, His faithfulness! He fix all my heart, my broken heart. And I can speak now, in Bahasa and in English. That’s awesome!
I never imagine I can be like this. I really can’t imagine I’ll crying when I worship Him! Stupid things yeah, but that’s soo cool! I always miss my time when I pray and I worship Him until I cry and bow down on my knees. Yes I’m amazed by You, Lord. How You love me…
He’s amazing, I’m full with His love. And I really cant hide it to share it to all the people in the earth! They must know about it! I know my heart for them, whose don’t know who’s Jesus.
And yes, I loves Him. I love my Lord, my father, my best friend, my righteousness, my bride groom, my every thing…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr