My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Monday, December 22, 2008

i love beach!


So yeah finally I have my holiday! It’s not holiday but, kind a… actually, the youth leaders from my church have a meeting there, in the beach named anyer. Good place, very very good! I love that! So the meeting just for 1 day, and then we gonna have fun for 2 days more.
Yeah we did a lot of things. Banana boat! That’s so fun! I love that! And then we’re going to the middle of the sea and we walk there! Cause it’s not too deep, I can walk there =] and then play body board, so fun!
But the unforgettable moment is, when we’re on the way to the middle of the sea. I have a deep conversation with God! Soooo cool! I just pray for everyone, and I pray for my DTS. And I just remember the ‘wonderful maker’ song. Yess so wonderful! The seas, everything is wonderful. Yess You’re my wonderful God!
And He said to me when I see the water in the sea. Don’t worry about the money cause I will provide you, like that water, over flowing. Yes I amazed by Your love God!
My time, my pray, praise and worship time in that boat when we’re going to the middle of the sea is so cool! I really have a good time with Him. And that’s cool! I never do that before. I love Him more yes I know!
And after we’re playing in that beach until 6 PM. We’re going home and we having a great dinner. And then we have pray time. So yeah we pray and pray, to thanking God for everything, for this 2008 in my church. But yeah, I still praying for my DTS. I said : give me one more sign tonight! And I just talking like : I want go to DTS, Dad. This is the price and I don’t how to overcome it. I really want to pray for my YPDTS YWAM Perth 2011! And yeah we just pray and pray. And then Amen. Nothing… but one of my friend just sharing this one after we’re praying. He will provide everything that you want! If you asking, you already receive it. And he shared about faith in Him and yeah, that’s the answer! I know it’s not just a simple sharing, yess is it. But it’s more than that! That’s makes me stronger now. I know I would go for DTS. And that’s the answer, I already receive it, the money for my DTS!
And the beach makes me feel stronger now. yeah I have to be honest, I miss the bule so much. I just felt so alone, that’s bad I know. but almost everyday going out with them, and now? yeah but I’m much better now. and yes I’m not alone. I still have my friends from my church, my school, and my NJT too! Yeah from that ‘beach time’, I’m become closer again with my friends from my church. That’s really good cause during that outreach time I don’t have much time to going out with them. We have a recon with my friends, that’s really cool!
The ‘beach time’ makes me realize what happened in my life this year. So many amazing things.
God, You’re amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr