My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Megacities =)

It’s a great great year!

It’s unbelievable I’m working with megacities. That’s soooooo awesome! Talking with the bule, have a great relationship like a best friends and family with them, and be a translator. It’s so amazing! and He totally change my mind, yes now I want to be a missionary! My English now is so much better. I improve so fast. And my faith is more stronger now, yes I believe You will provide me Lord. Yes yes! My spiritual thing – relation with God, hearing God voice – is more strong now.


It’s so a big blessing to work with megacities, and see my city is changing a lot. And see the youth movement. Oh not just youth, but the churches too! And see so many things happened in my life, in this city. See so many people be healed in Jesus name and so many salvation, so many people want us to pray with them in Jesus name, share His loves, spread the good news! For me, I’m still 16 years old. so young uh? But almost everyday I go to the slum – during this 6 months – and doing evangelism! Is it not crazy? 16 years old girl, doing evangelism? I cant believe that’s me?! He totally changes my life, ever! He’s awesome God!


I never thought I can be like this now. spend all my time with the poor people, feel their feeling, and I’m doing my school at the morning. But believe it or not, my score is much more better than before. Even so tired, but that’s true. how great He is!


Ya ya, about the teams hmmm… it’s been a great time guys to know you and being your friends. I cant believe it’s over now. the 4th wave leaving yesterday. So sad but I’m excited for the next year. Yeah weird yeah, almost everyday I spend my time with this team, they’re leaving, and the new team coming, and they’re leaving again. almost everyday I met them, and now just me and the NJT. Weird but that’s the best. We have our own calling.


Megacities is the great project for the cities. And I’m so excited for next year for megacities.

That’s a privilege to be a part of megacities. Thanks for the teams, for the bule, and for megacities =]

And we know, this is just the beginning



You're the God of this City

You're the King of these people

You're the Lord of this nation

You are


You're the Light in this darkness

You're the Hope to the hopeless

You're the Peace to the restless

You are


There is no one like our God

There is no one like our God


For greater things have yet to come

And greater things are still to be done in this City

Greater thing have yet to come

And greater things are still to be done in this City


There is no one like our God

There is no one like our God


For greater things have yet to come

And greater things are still to be done in this City

Greater things have yet to come

And greater things are still to be done here


There is no one like our god

There is no one like our God


Greater things have yet to come

And greater things are still to be done in this City

Greater things have yet to come

And greater things are still to be done here




Yes I still believe You’re the God of Jakarta


And for all the teams, we don’t need to say goodbye, ha ha. I believe we will meet again, someday somewhere. Or just wait me in Perth – Amen!


We don’t need to say goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr