My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love You

It used to be darkness
Without you I
I lived my life in blindness
But now I am found

And I'll sing, sing I love you so
And I'll sing
Because the world can't take away
Your love

Found me in weakness
Broken
You came to me in kindness
And now I live

I'll give my life for you Lord
For all you've done


sing - hillsong

really like there's none like Your love God.
i learn something from my best friend. she got a very very hard problems with her boyfriend. she just called and text me. and her boyfriend called me too. they both falling in love so deep. but they have a big big problems. i just said : the focus is not your love, but what's God says to you. i don't know are they understand or not. but at least, i prayed for them. and i just heard this song : there's none like Your love. really God, there's none like You amazing love! even a boyfriend, or friends, or family, they will leave me. but You're not =]

i really can't explain about Your love. from dark to be light, that's crazy! how i love You Lord...

I love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr