My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Letter for Jesus, my best friend

:: Letter for Jesus, my best friend ::


When all my friends left me
When I can't trust anyone
I know You hold me
I know You take care of me

When they're lying
They talking behind me
I know You're there
I know I'm not alone

Jesus, my best friend
Never leave me, and never let me go
I love you, I love you
Cause I know i can trust You
Cause I know You're faithful
I will stay here forever
With You, Jesus

When I am weak
When I can't understand it all
I know You beside me
I know You loves me

When I face the truth
I feel like I hide enough
I know You still there
I know I'm with You




----- Lord I know there's none like You, like You're faithful love. I don't care, and I don’t want to trust them at all. I just want to trust You! Cause I know they will leave me but You’re not. Cause they’re lying, they talking about me behind me.
Today I just learn to give it all to you, my friendship and yes, my everything. I know lately I spend more time with my best friend, not with You. That’s my fault and I'm sorry Lord. And now they hurt me, and You just show the truth. So painful but I can understand it now. I did I cried but I’m smiling now. You never leave me alone, and yes I can understand now that You’re love is more than enough for me! Thank you Lord, cause You still loves me. Cause You warn me Lord. Thank you, my closest friend!


I love You more =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr