My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Monday, March 23, 2009

how can i stop thanking You, Lord

Yesterday I just played some of my songs. And I opened some of the pictures in my laptop. And, this is what I get


Songs:
.Heart of Worship – Hillsong
.All for love – Hillsong

and I just can say this:
How can I stop thanking You, Jesus!

For all that you have done. For all that you give to me.

And guys, I just wanna say thank you! You all amazing! I never thought I’m gonna be here right now writing this note for you all. I never thought that I would be like this, having this one’s amazing life =) I’m just nothing. But He really loves me, and you! And yes, I’m amazed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr