My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Monday, March 23, 2009

forgiveness

18 February 2009

If you’ve been hurt by a friend, you’ve probably got some big scars. The truth is, you’ve only got a couple of options about how to handle your pain. You can look at your scars everyday and let them remind you how hurt you’ve been. You can think about them all the time. You can spend hours plotting revenge or deciding what kind of snide remark to make the next time you see your friend. You can tell everybody else how badly you were treated. You can hold a grudge. Eventually that grudge will turn to hatred and bitterness. And you won’t ever be satisfied. You’ll just end up rehearsing your pain day after day, and it will finally eat you up. You’ll regret how much of your life was spent wallowing in misery.
The other option is a combination of two powerful expressions: grace and forgiveness. Grace means forgiving a friend even when he or she doesn’t deserve it. After that, live your forgiveness. Your words and your actions will show that you have truly forgiven. The 1st option keeps you in chains. The second one sets you free. Forgiveness frees your heart to love your friend the way God loves you!

Honestly, still hard for me to forgive. So many hurts that I get.
Okay, in the beginning. I’m struggling because of this problem for a long time. Not too long, but really makes me sick.
And yesterday, God just said: you have to fasting tomorrow!
I replied: for what?
God said: to forgive.

I just obey and, in the afternoon. I think, 12 PM, I just want to do my worship time! I miss that time. But I can’t at that time. I’m still at school.
I go home at 4 PM. And ate, watched some films, take a shower, and I felt so tired. I just want to sleep…

But, I don’t know why I open my ‘Music’ folder in my laptop. I played some songs. And just goes on… 7 or 8 songs.

And I get that. I read that on the Bible New Century Version – Joy just borrow me that Bible *thanks Joy.

God said to me: if you love Me, forgives her. And forget it all.
I said: how can? It’s too hard. I can’t do it myself alone.
God said: I will help you.

I know He just give me a test. He’s the teacher. And we’re doing our test. But He’s a very very kind teacher. If we said: we can’t answer *means through* this test, He will help us through it all =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr