My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

best.friend





Something that makes me happy for this week -- yeah except all that problems and stuff -- is a simple prayer from Bena. I have known her like, 2 years. And I know she’s a phlegmatic person. She’s not like, a caring person. She’s not a person that always can express her feelings.
She just turned to 18th last Sunday, 12 April 2009. And I just give her a simple scrapbook, because she’s going to her university next year and it’s a little far from here, from Kelapa Gading. And we just talked about it, she will live there. And not much time we have after that. She’ll busy with her university and stuff, and me too -- next year is my last year for high school. And, I’m sad. Being far away from best friend is bad and sad. And we realize that. So, for this birthday she wants something that can she remember all the time. And I make that one scrapbook. So many pictures our friendship, and our youth group. And her dance, her dog – benza, her family, and many things I’ve wrote for her. To give her strength when she’s weak, and just to reminds her to our Father God. She can bring that scrapbook to be with her when she’s far away from family and friends and benza.
And last Saturday, in our youth there’s a time for us to pray each other. And I prayed for her, she prayed for me. And something that makes me glad, and shocked, when she said in her prayer: thanks God for Tirza, my best friend, who always being a good friend for me. The one who always bring me back to You.
And she pray for my mission too, and all for my purpose life. That’s a simple prayer that really really breaks my heart. Really touch my heart. I just realize that every friendship needs that prayer. Maybe I’m shocked because she’s not like that person who can say that thing. And it’s really healed my heart.
We’re good now, and we still learning. And sometimes, we need to fighting each other to be closer. Ha ha ha!
But You still my closest friend, Father God :)
Thanks God, for everything that have you given to me. For every each person that You put in my life. They’re amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr