My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

rise up!

Okay, to be honest. I’m focus with my problems lately. Not focus on God’s promise, but my life and problems. I stop going to slums, and I hate that! I just realize I hate being home and doing NOTHING.

I hate that I can’t ‘feel’ Him right here, right now. There’s something that separated me with His love, and I hate that! I hate that I can’t feel His heartbeat again. I hate to be lazy and just sleep in my holiday time. I want go, I want go!

Sigh. Yes, so many problems since December 2008, since all the bules gone. I don’t know why. But I know He wants me to go to the next level.

So, here I am. I don’t want to be a weak girl, weak ‘Tirza’. Who stop doing ministry to the slums and just thinking about her problems.

Yes, I’ll rise up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr