My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

lady in waiting

Have you guys read ‘lady in waiting?’ hahahaha. I just bought it 1 week ago, and I almost have a half way to finish. I think I have to read that book. Yes, that love ‘thing’ really eat me up. You can fall in love like crazy. But you and I have to know the truth that no one else can compares His love. That no one else satisfied me like His love. No one! I can’t get that perfect love with my future husband. Just only in Him. I realize that God wants me to be a wise Bride for Him. And to be a wise Bride of God, I have to pursuing a holiness and purity. I like this one:

Are they calls you ‘nerds’ or something bad cause you try to pursuing holiness and purity? Let them call you anything, as long as God calls you faithful. 1 Corinthians 4:10

And that’s really touched my heart deeply.
And some questions keep surrounding in my head,



Will you cost anything, for God calls you faithful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr