My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Monday, December 14, 2009

don't be afraid, Tirza

okay finally i wrote this post. sooo, this is what i felt everytime i passed every boarding check.

you know what, my name on passport and my name on ticket is different. and i just knew it when i passed the 1st boarding check. one of my friend just told me that's her fault :p

so yeah, i felt worries everytime i have to passed that boarding check.

but i remember that day before i go to airport and doing a lot of stuff, i just pray in early morning and i just said this to God: Dad, please give me at least one verse for me to go to Malay :) and He gives me like a verse that so many words of: don't be afraid. i started asking God, what's this? and i think uhh maybe this is for the ghost thing (cause we're going to their village and so many spiritual things there), or maybe for the camp, or maybe for the Orang Asli people.

but when my friend told me about the ticket(s), i just realize that's really for me.

everytime i wait for the check, i pray alooooooooot. but i never felt like God will leave me. so when my turn come, i just said this: let Your will be done.

that's totally amazed me. 15 checked i passed and here i am! God really makes them 'blind', haha :)

thank's God, You amazed me (again)

Posted via web from Tirza Hartono's posterous

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr