My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Matthew 18:19

6 weeks past already. So fast. Can't believe outreach is so soon now!!

 

So, maybe some of you already know where I'm going for outreach. I'm going to China on April, Iceland on May, and back to West Australia on June. This is exciting! Can't wait to jump there, go to church underground in China, see young peoples in Iceland, going to high school teaching in WA, and talking about God with them, see the nations changes.

 

I was freak out last week because I still need my lecture fees. Honestly, yes I freak out. I stand still in God's promise but sometimes I cant make up my mind. So I have my quiet time, and I pray, cry out to God what should I do. And I was reading Matthew recently. So I read it. But this one verse just really stick on me. Matthew 18:19 - “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." So I talked to my one on one. And she gives me a challenges!! The challenges is to talk about my finances with 4 students, and all the staff school. I felt so nervous cause I never talk about it before, and ask for a prayer. But when I did it, I felt like it's decrease my pride a lot. I felt so prideful because never give my testimony about how I get here. 1st day of challenges, God give me Psalm 25:9 - He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way. Psalm 25 really stoked for me. I trust Him so I would never be ashamed. And as I talk about my finances, it just open up my self to others more. My faith growing too when I talk about my testimony, it makes me remembering all the things He has done for me, perfect.

 

I need tons of prayer :p

1. Finances, for sure :) I still need 2000AUD for my lecture fees, and 5500AUD for my outreach. It seems so big. But I know God is working with me. I need that money soon. So if you want to be partner with me to reach nations, you can support me through click this one: https://www.ywamperth.org.au/007/payonline.asp. I sent this message to 300 people, if each one of you can support me 25AUD (250.000 rupiah) or maybe more, it would cover all my finances!! So let me know. It would be great to be partner with you guys for this mission for nations.

2. Strength, Peace. I know that God not only provides me in finances, but also in strength and peace here. It's been so crazy, so intense, a lot to learn and to do.

3. Openess. I will share about my testimony to more people, asking them together pray for me.

4. Fundraising!! Yeaaah.. Last week we was cheering the children who doing try-athlon. So hot, so tired, but we got some money for outreach! And will do some cookies selling, food selling, car wash, and anything else that we can do for raising money. Please pray for more creativity ;)

5. Boldness and be brave to telling people about God. Cast out the fear :p

 

Thank you, thank you, guys for every prayer, for every encouragement and for every support. For really give your effort to support me. Love from Perth, Tirza

Posted via email from Tirza Hartono's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr