My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

hearing God's voice

so, I'm at Perth now :) thanks for all the prayer and the support!!

This first week we just know our schedule. pretty tight but it's exciting! in lecture we have: Hearing God's voice. The Queen of Sheba do everything to hear Solomon's wisdom (2 Chronicles 9:1-12). he just Solomon. won't you do everything to hear God's voice?

I really know the reasons why I'm going to DTS. I heard He calling me, and I love Him too much just to ignore His call.

but still, I need to fight here :p
would you guys pray for me?:
-finances. okay. I still need 2.590 AUD for my lecture fees. I don't know how to pay it. but just like before. I didn't know how to pay my visa, my flight, but God provide. and I know for this one too, He will provide.
-getting know people here better. we're just like 12 girls in 1 room, haha, and YPDTS is 53 in 1 class. and I'm not really good in talking with new people. just pray that I will be my self.
-to really understand every lecture. it's kinda hard cause English is my 2nd language. and the books that I need to read.
-creativity. I need ideas for my fundraising. and for my journal and everything too.

thank you guys for support and prayer. I really do need that. blessings all over you!!

Posted via email from Tirza Hartono's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr