My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He's got everything under control

a quick update. not yet book a flight. cause.. hmmm for some reason the price is getting higher everyday. I'm flying on the high season, I know. and somehow, God tells me to wait *the price is getting higher, and God tell me to wait?!!*. I didn't understand. but for sure I know He's got everything under control. "He does everything just right and on time, but people can never completely understand what He is doing - Ecclesiastes 2:16."

so, I want to raise some money for my DTS on January. some friends from the YP who is coming with me just doing their fundraising by selling some things they have, doing photograph, babysitting, make a christmas cake, etc. I'm working now for a company for design, and I still need more to cover all the payment. and I think the things that I can do is doing design. I can do a design from Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, CorelDraw, FreeHand. you can choose. maybe I can design a christmas card for you guys, or a birthday card, or anything about design. for card is $10 for each *design only* or $15 for card and design. or just let me know the price that you guys want :p that would be great if I can help you and you can help me!! :)

Love,
Tirza

Posted via email from Tirza Hartono's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr