My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Monday, January 24, 2011

Walk 1 Lap

2nd Week!! Maureen, our speaker, is the leader of DTS. This week is about God's character. I loves all the teaching, and her testimony of her life. She speaking about Trinity. I already knew some, but this week I know much deeper. And I love the worship. Worship is my strength.

But I want to tell you my testimony. I still need 2.590 AUD. And I do pray a lot for it. Doing my quiet time every afternoon in the oval, not too far from our base where I stay. One day in my quiet time. I asked God, how can I get money for my lecture fees. And suddenly I heard a voice said: do walk 1 lap after quiet time. And I did that. When I walked, I felt like God will give me 100 AUD. And I start thinking, maybe the money is in.. the grass!! So I looked around. But not there :p

After that 1 lap of walking, I felt I need to write letters to all my friends. And I did that. I sent to all my friends, on facebook message. To make the story short, one of my friend asked me how can I send you money. And I tell her how. But the best thing is.. she sent me the exact 100 AUD!!

God is faithful.

 

This 3rd week we have repentance and forgiveness lecture. It's gonna be so exciting and can't wait for more life changing :)

 

 

 

Posted via email from Tirza Hartono's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr