My Photo
Name:

Really an amazing life. Loving family, great best friends and real true friends, buddies from the other nations, enough foods and money, perfect healthy, and big destiny. What else? He gives me everything the best for me. Do you know Jesus?

Thursday, March 4, 2010

even with eyes closed, we pedalling back, and let everything in His hands..

Got this messages from my youth pastor.

[[posterous-content:tow0dl4njPR3e56ebRAg]]

 

"even with eyes closed,  we pedalling back, and let everything in His hands.."



that's what I'm doing now. with my eyes closed, believing in His promises. and see it with a faith..

Posted via web from Tirza Hartono's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

talkbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

jeje
hans jelek!
marina
the world changers!
diianadalamberita
bride of God =)
marinchan
amanda.adams
natalie.shaw
amanda.hopkins
joanna
PS22
Jonathan Farmer
kak Bene
sylvia
damarrr